As you may already know, there have been recent updates to the VDA ISA self-assessment questionnaire for TISAX (as of 2023-10-15). Thanks to these changes, the new VDA ISA (v6.0.1) now references the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard and the NIST cybersecurity framework.
Transition and Effective Dates
The introduction of VDA ISA 6.0.1 will take place on April 1, 2024. To ensure a smooth transition, the following rules apply:
- Assessments conducted under older standards will remain valid.
- If your TISAX labels are still valid, there’s no need for a re-assessment.
- New TISAX assessment procedures ordered before March 31, 2024, should be based on ISA version 5.1.
- New TISAX assessment procedures ordered after April 1, 2024, should follow ISA version 6.0.
- Activities related to previous assessments, such as reviewing corrective action plans, monitoring, or scope expansion, should align with the version used in the original assessment.
For more information please contact our colleague: